Fri, 23 Jun|
Reframe Your Mind and Body
A POSITIVE RESET & REBALANCE FOR WOMEN DURING MENOPAUSE
Time & Location
23 Jun, 16:00 – 25 Jun, 15:00
Romsey, Gambledown Ln, Sherfield English, Romsey SO51 6JU, UK
About the event
About The Event
Kate and Louise invite you to join them on a two-night retreat at a luxurious venue nestled in rural Hampshire. They look forward to sharing with you a weekend that promises to be Restorative, Informative, Nourishing, Educational, Restful & Uplifting.
Would you love to…
- put yourself first, if only for a few days?
- press pause, relax and reset
- reframe how you see this stage of life?
- feel more in control?
- explore ways to minimise stress, anxiety, and the internal chatter?
- start looking after your long term health through menopause and beyond?
Yes? Then we invite you to join us in this most beautiful rural retreat to…
- create a sense of calm and strength - both physical and emotional
- learn and practice some take home tools to help reshape the next chapters of your life
- stretch your mind, body and soul with yoga designed to support your journey
- future proof your body with strength training that has a key focus on technique, to build confidence incorporating it into your fitness routine once home
- find joy - we guarantee the weekend will be full of fun and happy memories
- take charge of your menopause journey, your health, your body, your future
Gambledown Farm is a working farm nestled in acres of rural Hampshire countryside on the edge of the spectacular New Forest. There is a modern event barn where our yoga and strength training will take place; with a lawn just outside that will be used to top up your vitamin D. You will sleep in one of three luxurious barns. Staddlestone is the perfect place for two friends to share, with it’s own entrance, The Cart Shed has two bedrooms and The Hay Barn has three. The owners have tastefully curated the accommodation so not only are the views breath-taking, your immediate surroundings are beautifully designed with an eye for detail. This is the perfect country idyll, with log burners, luxury furnishings, cosy blankets for cooler nights and interior design that would be at home on the pages of Elle Décor. Outside your door, there are acres of green space to walk in or just to simply be. If you are looking for green therapy, this is the perfect place.
What can you expect?
- Nourishing and empowering Yoga practices with Louise Pitman @louisepitman_wellbeing which have been designed with menopause in mind
- Resistance training sessions with Kate Oakley @yourfuturefit, beginning with a Technique Masterclass – modified for all levels
- To be nourished by perfectly balanced delicious vegetarian meals designed to suit hormonal fluctuations
- To be soothed by a gong bath (sound immersion)
- The opportunity to try wild swimming in a nearby river or stay at the venue and indulge in a massage or relax in your beautiful surroundings
- To learn some breath techniques designed to alleviate symptoms
- Time to talk informally with your hosts and other participants to gain some shared solutions or support
- There will be free time as whilst we have put together a full itinerary for your enjoyment, the invitation is to do as much or as little as you desire.
- A fantastic goodie bag to take home
How will you leave feeling?
- Energised / Calm / Rejuvenated / Inspired / Exhilarated / Connected / Empowered to manage your menopause your way
- Feeling that you are in control of your health and excited for the future
- Ready to navigate this stage of your life with a refreshed perspective and a set of new tools
- Understanding how exercise, sleep, stress, movement, & nutrition can positively impact your body and mind in this stage of your life, enabling you to positively make the most of this exciting time
The cost of this wonderful retreat depends on the accommodation you select. Each room is luxurishly stylish and has its own bath or shower room. All you have to decide is how many women you want to share it with, just you, just two or to make this retreat even more affordable, there is a room for four with bunk or twin options. Prices start from £475 per person with all meals, classes, accommodation and gong bath session included.
To secure your place, a deposit of £150 is due at time of booking and the balance by 21st April. Deposits are non-refundable or transferrable and once 21st April has passed you are liable to pay the full balance. Please contact Louise or Kate to discuss your room requirements and costings, upon which you will receive a copy of our terms and conditions. Receipt of your deposit confirms your agreement with the Terms and Conditions
We hope to see you there,
Kate and Louise x